Greer Electric's Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP) is designed to provide reasonable assurance to the various stakeholders:
(1) Performs its work in accordance with all state guidelines, and is consistent with professional practice and operates in an effective & efficient manner.
(2) Is perceived by stakeholders as adding value and improving any and all operations. In this regard, a list of the features are to be considered.
- Monitor all personnel to ensure they operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assure compliance with all state safety & licensing standards.
- Include both periodic and ongoing internal assessments.